Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Kings 2, Bruins 0: Should have gone to bed.

This was the scene from the Staples Center last night.

Wow, I'm glad I stayed up late for that. Watching that game last night was, as Jim Norton said, like watching Peter Fonda pick blueberries. I went to bed in a pissy mood now I'm dragging ass today. Great.

They might as well give Tim Thomas the Vezina now. He gave up two goals, but managed to get the third star of the game. This guy is completely insane in the net. The score could have just as easily been 7-0 last night. I am completely off the Rask bandwagon now. Tuuka who?

Thornton fought with Kyle Clifford in a real good tilt, which saw Clifford sport a nice shiner for the rest of the game.

A couple other thoughts: Blake Wheeler looks like Timothy McVeigh, and Michal Handzus looks like a rapist.

What else can I say? They weren't terrible, but they were a flat and couldn't get anything going offensively. It didn't help that Jonathan Quick played great for LA, who certainly have the Bruins number.

A boring update on a boring game. Sorry. Hopefully tomorrow night's game will be a little more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment